You won't feel like a number at Applewood Dental. Our office is small by todays standard of large conglomerates. This means that you will feel like family as you call each team member by name, and easily recognize the same faces at each visit.
Modern equipment brings a high tech "wow" factor to your dental visits, but our "down to earth" chair-side manner will help you feel safe and confident in our service to you as our patient.
These are some examples of our advanced facility:
- We use digital radiography (x-rays) that are safer to you and the environment.
- All porcelain restorations can provide metal-free crowns, inlays, onlays and veneers.
- Intraoral digital camaras help you see and understand your dental needs. A picture is worth a thousand words.
- Implants offer as close a natural tooth replacement as modern dentistry has to offer. And they are more predictable and affordable than ever before
- Orthodontics is becoming as popular for adults as it is for kids.
- Newer and stronger anaesthesia methods mean less painful procedures.
- Faster, single visit root canals mean less time in your mouth and less time at the dentist office.
- Drill-Free dental procedures are available using a "KCP technique" (kinetic cavity preparation) that uses air abrasion to remove cavities and prepare the tooth, often without using any anaesthesia.